Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday, Renee!

Happy Birthday to my darling Renee girl! She is joy and giggles, smiles and fun. She is smart, funny, and adorable. She is determined, creative, and strong. She has her Daddy wrapped around her finger and carries her Mommy's heart. Her little sister adores her. 
She is also a bit mischevious!
We started her birthday celebration at home yesterday with presents from Mommy and Daddy and then had a party in Grandma and Grandad Sheats' backyard. The kids enjoyed the pizza and had fun playing in the "park" but the wind forced us to move inside for presents and cake. 

A friend helped me make this cake. She did a great job re-creating the picture on Renee's party invitations.
 Renee was looking forward to seeing Anna all day! These two cousins are the best of friends.
 I love the smile on Renee's face. It makes my heart happy. :)



 The day ended with a walk in the garden...and a bath.
 And one of Lydia, who could resist this little face?
This is today. Renee had some cake and ice cream for a snack, today IS her birthday after all. I turned my back for a moment and Renee decided to share her cake with Lydia.
As I was writing, Renee already tucked in bed, she comes walking out with a blanket draped over her head like a ghost. She was picking her way around the toys toward the couch. Did she really think I wouldn't notice? She's back in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment