Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hello World!

After a very, very long break I read over my old blog posts this morning and got re-inspired. Will I blog regularly...not likely but its worth a try. A year ago Renee was getting into the tissues...she still thinks its great fun to pull them out of the box but now when she does instead of shredding them she blows her nose, blows my nose, and blows Lydia's nose. Progress? I think so. There is much I could write about Lydia but that's coming in scrapbook form. So in the past year that I've been missing from blogworld Lydia was born, I finished my master's degree, Jeff did his first half ironman and has nearly completed his master's and I'm sure many other things.



The house is quiet, I should be showering, taking a nap, cleaning but instead I'm rambling...that is probably why I won't keep blogging regularly but its kind of nice to take a break and remember the good times.






  • My kids are really cute, even more so when they are asleep.Add Image



  • Renee calls Lydia "honey"



  • We befriended a new family this week, their son and Renee both cry when they have to part.



  • Renee has more teeth coming, this means she wakes up 6 times a night crying.



  • We had snow Sunday...when Renee was 6 months old we took her out for a sled ride, Lydia is 6 months old and I kept her inside under a blanket...mommy's change.



  • Renee's valentine's treat this year is blueberries...she was super excited.



  • Lydia is so close to being able to balance in a sitting position.



And no post is complete without a picture.










No comments:

Post a Comment